Code & Wander is a digital product studio with a passion for building beautiful and scalable web solutions for startups, brands and ourselves. We’re an adventurous bunch of people that enjoy the benefits of traveling and working remotely whilst still having an office in London. If you’re a dropout, rule-breaker, ex-founder, backpacker, or a talented multi-disciplined product individual, you’ll feel right at home.
We are looking for a Product Designer to help design web solutions for clients and internal products, whilst working closely with clients, developers and other peers in the team. You will be expected to apply your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own the experience for a wide range of projects.
- Top candidates for this role would be designers who desire a collaborative and flexible environment in a small agile team, and have a high focus on producing high-quality, beautiful and robust products.
- Designing pixel-perfect user interfaces and unique experiences.
- Building interactive prototypes with Framer or InVision.
- Owning and leading the design process for each project, communicating with clients, project managers and developers to bring your creations to life.
- Iterative and experimental process, testing and altering your designs for better experiences.
- You will also have the opportunity to develop your skills and engage in the product development cycle using CSS.
- Proficient at designing user interfaces in Figma
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience sketching user journeys and wireframes
- Proven digital design experience with outstanding portfolio
- Passionate about all things digital
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients, partners and project managers.
- Ability to translate business and technical requirements into quality solutions
- Focus on self-improvement and the ability to communicate new ideas and technologies
- Hands on, passionate, persistent, and humble — you get things done without an ego
- Willingness to travel and work
- Dribbble Profile
- Branding and logo design experience
- BA University Degree
We do not discriminate by age, gender, race, sexual-orientation or disability.
No Recruiters. Strictly no applications or emails from recruiters or agencies please.