Software Engineer, Backend
We're a couple of techies looking to outfit our boutique agency, Code & Wander, with a full-stack developer.
C&W at its heart is a digital (product) agency/studio based in London...basically we build apps, websites, AR/VR experiences, games...anything digital we can get our hands on.
We're meticulous over pixels and tidy codebases that use all the latest and greatest frameworks/libraries.
You should be interested if:
- You play with React (Native), GraphQL and all the other nooks and crannies (Hooks, Redux (sagas), Apollo, Styled Components etc)
- You wonder what the new HTML/CSS/JS specs include
- You dabble with servers, AWS services (CodeBuild/CodePipeline, S3, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch) a plus
- You enjoy writing the occasional, reassuring test for your deployment pipeline
- You love working with clients and helping your own colleagues grow
- You revel in blank canvases and starting projects from scratch
- You understand what makes good UI/UX
- You've worked with clients/agencies/startups for 2 years
- You just want to build awesome shit
- If you love flexible hours, so long as the work is done, we're happy ☺️
- The occasional 'workation', the last one we decided to work from NYC for a week
- Everything our co-working space has to offer: Free coffee/tea/snacks, events, massages, quiet pods etc
When applying, please shoot over any online profiles like Github, a description of work history (CV or Linkedin etc) and also what you're looking for, what projects you've enjoyed working on and what motivates you.
Also open to remote :)