Code & Wander is looking for a Webflow Developer to join the team on a full time basis.
Code & Wander was founded in 2016 as a traditional digital product agency, designing and building products and marketing sites. More recently it has expanded to include no-code development such as Webflow and Bubble.
The team is comprised of a mix of designers, developers and founders, both on a full and part time basis. We mainly work remotely however we have an office in Moorgate, London.
We work on quite a varied range of projects, from marketing sites to fully fledged products, crypto to the film industry, startups to corporates.
We take care of the full life cycle of a product, idea to launch and need someone who can get involved in managing the clients and team.
You will be developing sites in Webflow from a given design. The projects vary in size, complexity and length. Smallest projects have a time span of a few weeks while larger projects can last years via a retainer. No two projects are the same so you will be involved in various methodologies and processes to fit the project and client.
The role might entail:
- Developing marketing sites from scratch or templates
- Working with other no-code tools such as Zappier, Jetboost and Memberstack
- Creating Minimal Viable Products
- Adding functionality through custom code
- Advising on the best tools to use for a specific project
- Helping in estimating project timelines
On occasions if time allows, you will help in code experiments and side projects.
The ideal candidate:
You should have:
- Good understanding of Webflow
- Use client-first class system
- Attention to detail
- Familiar with Figma / Adobe XD / Sketch (we mainly use Figma)
- Ability to communicate clearly with your peers
- Hands on, passionate, persistent, and humble
- Curious to learn new things
- Thrives in a team environment but is happy to work individually
Nice to have:
- Previously worked in an agency
- Certified Webflow expert
- Designer background
- Developer background
- Testing experience
- Marketing experience
- Interest in startups
The team is fairly small, we are currently a team of 6. All internal communications are kept in Slack and scheduling happens via ClickUp. You will have multiple projects running simultaneously.
You will work directly with the project manager and the designer. You also have the opportunity to bounce ideas with full-stack developers for project that need an extra hand.
The position can be completely remote however you need to be eligible to work in the UK and have a NI number.
How to apply:
Please send over :
- A view-only Webflow project
- Your desired salary, location and experience
- A little about yourself